Here you can know about the updates of WooCommerce bulk product editing plugin on version 2.3.0
Added: Compatible with Min/Max Quantities
What is the WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities?
This neat little extension allows you to define minimum/maximum thresholds and multiple/group amounts per product (including variations) to restrict the quantities of items which can be purchased. The Min/Max Quantities extension lets you set up quantity rules for:
- Set a minimum and maximum quantity required to checkout
- Set a minimum and maximum cost (of cart items) required to checkout
- Exclude products from said rules
- Minimum and maximum quantity required
- Group/multiples required (e.g. you must purchase in groups of X)
- Per-variation control of the above product rules
How can manage this plugin in WooCommerce Bulk Product Editing?
- Search Form: As illustrated in below image, all of Max/Min’s fields are supported by WooCommerce Bulk Product Editing plugin and you are able to search your products according to them.
- Bulk Form: As you know changing the Max/Min Quantities for multi-products is an awful task and you have to edit products one by one and set desire values. We suggest our plugin to change these fields on the same times for many products, you should follow below steps:
- Select you desire products for changing the Min/Max Quantities fields
- Click on “Bulk Form”
- Click on “Compatibles” tab
- Set value for appeared fields in “Max/Min Quantities tab”
- Click on “Do Bulk Edit”
- Inline Edit/Bind Edit: Inline Edit and Bind Edit are available for Min/Max Quantities’ fields too.
- Column Profile: It’s possible to display the Min/Max fields of each product, this means adds a new column for displaying the Min/Max’s fields.