We highly value your privacy at iThemelandCo, and we adhere to several fundamental principles to ensure the protection of your personal information:
- Minimization of Personal Information: We only request personal information from you when it is genuinely necessary. We do not believe in unnecessary collection of data, such as asking for your gender or income level without a valid reason.
- Limited Sharing of Personal Information: We do not share your personal information with any third parties, except in cases where it is required by law, essential for the development of our products, or necessary to protect our rights.
- Limited Storage of Personal Information: We do not store personal information on our servers unless it is essential for the continuous operation of our website. We strive to minimize the amount of personal data we retain, ensuring that we only keep what is necessary and relevant.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the privacy of your information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team.
The specific categories of personal data we collect and the purposes for which we collect them
When individuals leave comments on our blog, we collect the information they provide in the comments form, along with their IP address and browser user agent string. This data is collected to assist in spam detection and ensure the security of our site. Additionally, an anonymized string, generated from the email address (also known as a hash), may be shared with the Gravatar service to determine if the commenter has a Gravatar profile. Upon approval of the comment, the commenter’s profile picture, as well as the name provided, may be visible to the public in relation to the comment. Please note that your email address is never displayed. Furthermore, if you include your website URL when submitting a blog comment, a link to your website will be included alongside your name, which will appear above the comment.
We offer various contact forms on our website, including those available in our Support Center. When visitors reach out to us through any of these forms, we gather the information provided in the form, as well as the visitor’s IP address.
We utilize this information to respond to your inquiries, offer quotations, or provide support for our plugin. We do not disclose this information to third parties or employ it for marketing purposes. The data obtained from the contact forms is retained for a period of 1 year and is subsequently deleted.
We understand the importance of privacy and would like to inform you about the data we collect when you make a purchase from our store. This data includes your name, email address, billing address, payment method, and IP address. Additionally, if you provide a VAT number, we also store it, along with the associated business name and address.
The purpose of storing this data is as follows:
- Sending you an order receipt and providing a download link for the purchased plugin.
- Sending you important account and service-related information.
- Addressing your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
- Processing payments and preventing fraudulent transactions, based on our legitimate business interests.
- Setting up and managing your account, providing technical and customer support, and verifying your identity.
It’s important to note that we do not store any payment information or credit card details on our website. If you choose to make a purchase using PayPal, the payment is securely handled by them.
When you purchase a plugin, an account will be automatically created for you. A secure password is randomly generated and associated with the email address provided during checkout. This information will be emailed to you so that you can access your account in the future. Through your account, you can view your purchase history, access downloads, and generate invoices.
In the case of leaving a plugin review, we retain the information entered in the review form for the purpose of displaying the review on the relevant plugin page. Your name and review will be visible on the website, but your email address will not be disclosed. If your email address is associated with a Gravatar (as explained in the Comments section), your Gravatar profile picture will be displayed alongside the review.
Additionally, when you add a plugin to your cart, we set a cookie that contains the number of items currently in your cart, such as “1”.
To gather insights on our website traffic and customer behavior, we utilize Google Analytics to anonymously collect various statistics such as the visitor’s browser, operating system, location, visited pages, session time, and referring page. In addition, when you purchase a plugin from our store, we track the transaction value through Google Analytics.
Our purpose in using Google Analytics is to better understand website traffic, user preferences and optimize our services accordingly, without utilizing any of the advertising features.
Google Analytics may set up to three cookies in your browser, with two used to uniquely identify visitors, expiring after one day and two years respectively. The third cookie limits request rate and expires after one minute.