Managing the Variable product includes assigning attributes and set variations for that. The WooCommerce Bulk Product Editing Plugin supports all of these actions.
Product variable definition
To define this type of product, the “Variable” value must be selected for the “Product Type” field, which can be done in two ways:
- Select the desired product or products
- Select a variable value for the “Product Type” field
- Select a product or products
- Click on the “Bulk Edit” button
- Select the variable value for the “Product Type” field in the “Type” tab
- Click the “Do Bulk Edit” button
Assign Attribute to Product: This is similar to assigning Taxonomy to Product, which is described in the full “How to change multi product categories at the same time?” article.
Definition of Variation
To define Variation you must do the following steps:
- Select the desired product
- Click on the “Variations” button from the “Toolbar”
- Select the attributes which we want to create variations according to them
- Select items related to each Attribute
- Making combinations is done in the following two ways:
- All Combinations: In this case, all possible modes for Combination are created at once
- Individual Combination: In this case, each combination is selected and created manually
- Finally, click the “Do Bulk Variation” button
Here we tried to briefly explain the management of variable products. If you need more details, refer to the article “How to bulk edit attributes and variation by Woocomerce bulk product editing plugin? “
Do you still have a problem?
If after reading the articles you still think have unanswered questions or need custom work for your plugin, contact iThemeland Support.