What is the WooCommerce Bulk Coupons Editing Plugin?
Some of the stores impress their customers through grant a discount for that, there are some different ways to apply discount over product.
Consider, you want to add some codes in your sore for specific products or maybe you’ve added some coupon in your shop and now you want to change some fields. You have to edit them one by one and apply your change and save them. Yes, that is so boring action.
WooCommerce Bulk Coupons Editing plugin is a useful extension for managing and bulk edit WooCommerce coupons in a robust and flexible way. With this plugin, you can professionally manage the data of your woocommerce e-shop made with WordPress.
If your store has a large number of coupons, it becomes difficult to edit and update as well as manage those coupons individually.
This Bulk Edit plugin helps to do the bulk editing task easier with a lot of bulk editing options and support for any coupon-related properties.
How you can benefit from it?
Woocommerce bulk coupons have a lot of features that made it a very powerful and unique plugin for managing your coupons in woocommerce stores.
- User-friendly design
- Filtering by all Coupon fields: Title, Category, Taxonomy, …
- Advanced Bulk Editing Form: Edit all WooCommerce Coupon Fields in specific operands: Append, Prepend, Replace for Text fields: Title and …
- Increase, Decrease for Numeric Fields
- Calculator for decimal values
- Date picker for date fields
- Multiple selections: Category, Taxonomy, Tag
- And …
- Show/Hide Columns
- Column Manager: Set Color and BG color for columns
- Set Custom Label for Columns
- Create new Coupon
- Duplicate Coupons
- Delete several Coupons with one click
- Search coupons by items
- Inline Edit: Edit values in separate types: Numeric, Text, Date, Checkbox and …
- Save Search form query
- Add Custom Fields / Taxonomy as columns, Search field and Bulk Edit Field
- Import / Export
- Binded Editing: Edit several Coupon fields at once.
- History: Save all of the change log besides Undo / Redo: You can revert your changes too.
- Sticky Column: Fix ID column
- Change Usage Restriction field by field
- Change Usage Limits field by field
- Support all coupon fields:
- Published on
- Modification date
- Coupon expiry date
- Coupon amount
- Discount type
- Allow free shipping
- Usage count
- Used by Used in
- Usage restriction
- Exclude products
- Product categories
- Exclude categories
- Minimum spend
- Maximum spend
- Individual use only
- Exclude sale items Allowed Emails
- Usage limits
- Usage limit per coupon
- Usage limit per user
- Usage limit to x items